Our client did not have a suitable operating model for the delivery of anti-money laundering regulation across their organisation. Policy and procedure were required together with a framework to establish and operate it successfully.
What we did
We led the design of the new operating model across all three lines of defence in the organisation (operational, risk and audit). The model was based on three pillars; capability, process and culture.
To complete the project, we worked with a broad stakeholder community, both from within the main operating unit, subsidiaries and from their supplier base. We also established training mechanisms for quick implementation of the new model across the organisation.
- We supplied 60 consultants across multiple sites to add strategic and operational knowledge to the project
- £530,000 in cost savings were made against original estimates
- The new operating model has since been scaled to other in-scope business units
Digital transformation delivery
Our client was progressing with the implementation of their digital strategy. However, the programme was at risk of missing key deliverables and timelines, risking delay to the wider planned activities.
What we did
We deployed a team immediately to deliver agile support over 24 months. We worked closely with the relevant stakeholders to understand key priorities, supporting from a demand, planning and allocation perspective to ensure deadlines were met.
The delivery team comprised of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Development and Automation testers.
- Key projects were delivered on time and to budget
- All dependencies and requirements met, clearing a backlog and increasing efficiency
- The digital strategy was successfully implemented
Supporting projects, delivering change
Our client had been going through significant and business critical change for two years before introducing a new CRM system and reacting to regulatory changes. They needed support to provide rapid delivery of key projects.
What we did
We partnered with senior management across the organisation to identify upcoming projects requiring subject matter expertise, including their technology transformation programme, a variety of other technical programmes and GDPR.
Our services included planning, identifying requirements, developing process workflows, providing cross programme secretariat and supporting the project management structure within each key project.
- We sourced technical architecture and assurance expertise to ensure their technology transformation programme was a success
- Experts were sourced to oversee technical programme governance and process activities of the technology transformation programme
- GDPR legislation was successfully integrated into the organisation’s structure
Delivering MS Dynamics CRM
Our client had implemented a new CRM system (MS Dynamics). As the system prepared to go live across the business, there was a need for specialist skills and knowledge to ensure a smooth transition.
What we did
We provided services to design, deliver and test the functional changes to MS Dynamic’s 365 solution.
This included incorporation of regulatory changes, technical debt, bug fixing, establishing new functionality and supplying specialists to support adoption of the new system.
- The project was successfully delivered within six months
- We provided the client with a full understanding of MS Dynamics from a development/architectural and testing capability
- The client’s internal teams were upskilled and supported by our experts to use the new CRM system
How can we help you?
Ask us about your current challengecontact us